Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I havn't been on in ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But there's a reason for that...(though it doesn't really mater since no one even reads this :P)
Well anyway, my internet was down....for a very long time :P
SO YEH!|

You know how much anime and manga I watched/read in that amount of time?? HEAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yeh, I'm definetly not going to tell you every single detail.....

BUT! I will tel you this...

Recently I have started to watch anime online, Dubs and Subs. I have started watching and am still watching( online)...

Lucky Star

K-ON

Rosario+Vampire


And Anime I have finished watching( online)...

Black Rock Shooter (OVA)

Jungle De Ikou (OVA)

So Yup, that's it~

I've also started watching (from the library)...

Black Cat

GetBackers

Mmhmm...and that's from the library~

OK, on to manga~

Manga that I have started to read...

Maid-Sama!

Kimi Ni Todoke

Black Butler(Kuroshitsuji)

Those are just popular ones really...


HAHA, GUESS WHAT?!
Haah, I've finally gotten up to date with Naruto!
Altohugh it sucks now cause I have to wait for the next chapter to come out :P Well at least it's every week ^_^


And another thing, I finally finished reading Fullmetal Alchemist! I almost cried when I finished :'( I was all like...'now what?'
One of the best mangas out there~
I'll always remember it~~~


Well Ok, that's all for now~ Tataaa \^_^/


 





No comments:

Post a Comment