Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hiya my prettyful blog! \^_^/ I'm not going to say guys or peoples or whatever cause no one actually reads this, so yeah, it's practically just me talking to myself :/ Is that healthy?? Actually if someone is actually reading this please comment...it would make me feel better :/ maybe...

Anyway, I'm getting of track (what's new? heh)..ooh, look at that...one of the mangas I'm reading has two new chapters ^_^ just made mah day :D
Haha, anyway, what I really wanted to say was, I just read a manga called Kana Kamo, and it was really good, only problem is, is that it only has two chapters :/ and it says it's ongoing but it hasn't been updated since 2008 :/ and it was realised in 2007, and it got to a good part too!
Don't you just hate it how mangas go on hiatus?!?!?! I absolutely hate it!!!!!! Especially when they're really good stories like Kana Kamo :'(

Anyway, to anyone who actually reads this:
Leave a comment and tell me how YOU feel about manga being put on hiatus, and what manga you were reading, cause I really hate it :(

OK, peace out~ ^_^


Link to Kana Kamo if anyone is interested- http://www.mangafox.com/manga/kana_kamo/



No comments:

Post a Comment