Thursday, March 10, 2011

Manga Review: 1/2 Fairy

Yes, I have decided to start doing reviews...
So my first ever review will be on a random manga that I'm reading at the moment!! ^_^

OK.



1/2 Fairy
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Shoujo.
Status: Completed
Author/Artist: Okano Fumica
Rate: 4/5

1/2 Fairy is a very cute, very short manga about a young girl named Ellen. Ellen and her family suddenly inherit a country house and move in, that's when Ellen's life gets turned upside down!! She finds out she's actually a rare Half Fairy, and on top of that, she must save her new home from being sold and demolished, for the Fairy community is living just under her house!

I have to say, I enjoyed reading this manga, it was very cute, and if you're looking for a short read, I recommend it~


No comments:

Post a Comment