Sunday, April 17, 2011

YEW!
OK, would have posted like 2 days ago but had a party to go to, then I went to a theme park the day, so yeah ^_^/

Anyway~

I've started reading La Corda D'Oro~ Yaaay!
Although I've only read 1 volume so far :/ but judging from the first volume, the rest of the series is going to be great!!! NO! AWESOME! YEW!!
*Picture reference time>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

I also found another manga, a manga that I've actually never heard of, but I found it tucked away at the library, so I was like: Meh, and got it out :3

It's called Arcana


So far it's really good, it's about this girl who has to become some guardian thing...I dunno...I forget...I've only read the first volume, sooo yeah. But I borrowed, like, 6 or 7 volumes so it's all good :3

Anyway, think I might do a manga review tomorrow :3 and then maybe another anime review?? Maybe...? If I have time...what am saying??? I'm on holidays! Of coarse I have time! Pfff. Oh look, now it's raining :/

Oh well, PIECE OUT ^_^/


No comments:

Post a Comment