Friday, April 29, 2011

Yaaaay! Guess what I got out?
EUREKA SEVEN!!!

I've been wanting to watch it for ages!
So I'm really happy I got it out >_<
I also got out Angel Sanctuary~


 Which is actually kinda weird because I was about to watch it online :/ Haha, God is kind to me~












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 08-
Most epic scene ever

EPIC, the scene is about 5:49~
It's so epic!!
I love Lin Yao <3
You have to watch it~

Also...I just HAD to put this scene in~ >_<


Man, I always crack up at this ^o^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 01 - Very first anime
Day 02 - Favourite anime you’ve watched so far
Day 03 - Your anime crush
Day 04 - Anime you’re ashamed you enjoyed
Day 05 - Anime character you feel you are most like (or wish you were)
Day 06 - Most annoying anime character
Day 07 - Favourite anime couple
Day 08 - Most epic scene ever
Day 09 - Saddest anime scene
Day 10 - Favourite slice of life anime
Day 11 - Favourite mecha series
Day 12 - An ecchi picture from one of your favourite series
Day 13 - Cosplay of your ‘waifu’ or ‘husbando’
Day 14 - Current (or most recent) anime wallpaper
Day 15 - Post a cute Neko-girl
Day 16 - Post a kigurumi cosplay of your favourite anime character
Day 17 - Favourite tsundere
Day 18 - Something moe
Day 19 - Mandatory swimsuit post
Day 20 - Favourite shoujo anime
Day 21 - Best yandere character
Day 22 - Favourite boy’s love couple (or yuri couple)
Day 23 - Anime you think had the best, or most intriguing art
Day 24 - Favourite anime hero or heroine
Day 25 - Best anime villain
Day 26 - Favourite harem anime
Day 27 - Favourite trap
Day 28 - Favourite anime opening theme song
Day 29 - Favourite anime ending theme song
Day 30 - Most Pointless Anime

No comments:

Post a Comment