Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 28 - Favourite anime opening theme song Day 29 - Favourite anime ending theme song

Day 28-
Favourite anime openiong theme song

You serious, there's way too many, I like heaps OK?
I just, can't choose.
So instead, I'll just put up the opening theme song to bleach, the one that I'm up to that is.



Day 29-
Favourite anime ending theme song

Again, hey can I possibly answer that?!
UR
OK, I'll put down ONE of my favourites, but I have heaps more >_<



I love that ending, the song is soo lovly :3

^_^
At the moment I'm reading Shugo Chara! WOOP WOOP
and I'm watching Bleach (^_^)
AND OMG, NEWEST CHAPTER OF NARUTO, WHOA
Neji is not a traitor, he MUST be being controlled, or someones just disguised as him >_<
I hope, oh god I hope!
and SAKURA, I hope she'll be OK!!! AHHH!
Masashi Kishimoto!!! You devil!
>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment