Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 23 - Anime you think had the best, or most intriguing art

Wagga wagga wagga...
Isn't that the sound the pacman thingy makes...?
I dunno :/

Well annyway
I went to the library, and I got out like heaps of stuff, oh, here's a list-
Princess Mononoke
Howls moving castle
Whisper of the heart
Deathnote volume 9 (finally)
One Piece uncut collection 3 (:3)
Shugo Chara volumes 1-4 (yes, I'm starting to read that now ^_^)
La Corda D'Oro volume 13
annd Paradise Kiss volume 5 (which I have now finished)

andd, also while I'm at Paradise Kiss, I've started watching the anime :3
It's so quirky
Just like the manga ^_^ (duh)
and OMG I LOVE the opening to it!!!

and I love the ending aswell ;)
I actually really do like the song :)
I love oldies~
When I first heard I was like: wait...I know this song
LOL
Here it is-
If anybody watches this, you'll recognise it ^_^

Hahaha, lol ^o^

Day 23-
Anime you think had the best, or most intriguing art

Well, I think that all anime has really good and intriguing art, but I have to say that Hayoa Miyazaki works ave some of the best art~
OH, and I also think Paradise Kiss has some very intriguing art~ I love the style of it, and has a kind of Manwha feel to it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment