Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shikamaru Nara Shippuuden

From this post I wanna show you about difference between Shikamaru's child and Shikamaru when he was grow up. Shikamaru becomes very cool person and more smarter. Even he get bargain to be one of twelve guardian ninja, just like his sensei Asuma. But Shikamaru refuse it because he just want to protect Konoha. Its very different purpose, when he was a child shikamaru just wanna be a nice husband and live on peace without any trouble from his village, but its changed after he meet with Naruto. And what about Shikamaru's style, is there any changing from his style? Totally different, now Shikamaru's costume similar with Asuma and the others sensei with composition colour green vest, black pants and black shoes. While shikamaru's child used costume with composition colour grey clothes, brown pants and blue shoes. Maybe there is another difference from Shikamaru's child and adult which didn't yet I mention? Please tell me about it, so I can add more information detaily.

Alright I have new collection from Shikamaru Nara Shippuuden Wallpaper that I wanna share to you all Narutofans. Just click on image to get the real pixels and save it. I'm still waiting your opinion about Shikamaru. Thanks for your visited here.

No comments:

Post a Comment