Thursday, December 24, 2009

Rock Lee Shippuuden

Rock Lee is a funny guy, he is so similar with guy sensei, but Rock Lee has high spirit to become great ninja. From this post you will know about difference between Rock Lee's child and Rock Lee when he was grow up. But there is no much changing from lee habit and style, he always train hardly to get more stronger and stronger, Lee never hopeless and surrender even he has to fight with someone which more stronger from him. The difference from Lee's chid and adult is only on his clothes, Lee's adult wearing vest. From up till down, Lee's adult still the same Lee when he was a child. If you know another difference from Rock Lee's child and adult which didn't yet I mention, please tell me about it, so I can add more information detaily.Alright I have new collection from Rock Lee Shippuuden Wallpaper that I wanna share to you all Narutofans. Just click on image to get the real pixels and save it. I'm still waiting your comment about another difference from Lee's child and Lee when he wasgrow up. Thanks for your visited here.

No comments:

Post a Comment