Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kiba Inuzuka Shippuuden

Kiba is a member of the Inuzuka clan, as well as a member of the chunin team, Team Kurenai, along with Shino Aburame and Hinata Hyuga. Kiba is usually seen and fights in collaboration with his partner Akamaru. From this post you will know about difference between Kiba's child and Kiba when he was grow up. Kiba is often short-tempered and impulsive, in stark contrast to his teammates Shino and Hinata, and can be prone to making mistakes when he is agitated in battle. Like the rest of his clan, he has messy brown hair, sharp black eyes with vertical slit-like pupils, pronounced canine teeth, and nails that he can change into claws. He also has the distinct red fang markings of the Inuzuka clan on his cheeks. Kiba's child attire consisted of baggy pants and a hooded coat. And Kiba's adult, his outfit changed to a dark leather jacket and pants, giving him a biker appearance. If you know another difference from Kiba's child and adult which didn't yet I mention, please tell me about it, so I can add more information detaily.

Just like my previous post, I have new collection from Kiba Inuzuka Shippuuden Wallpaper that I wanna share to you all Narutofans. Just click on image to get the real pixels and save it. I'm still waiting your information about Kiba. Thanks for your visited here.

No comments:

Post a Comment