Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hinata Hyuuga Shippuuden

Hinata is daughter from Hyuuga's leader ,Hiashi Hyuga, her basic jutsu almost same with Neji, especially Byakugan. I wanna talk to you about difference between Hinata's child and Hinata when she wasgrow up . Hinata feel unconfidence with her skill, till she met Naruto which gave her new spirit and starting believed that she could done anything just like the others ninja. Hinata is portrayed as having a very cute appearance. She is usually seen with a timid and shy expression. Hinata's child is mousy person, funny, her face always being red if she met with Naruto. Now from herstyle , Hinata's adult become more feminim than Hinata's child. When she was child, she has a short hair but Hinata's adult has a very long hair, she becomes a beautiful girl. she wore a pale hoodedjacket that had a fire symbol on the upper right and left sleeves, and navy blue pants. After becoming a Genin, she wore her Konoha forehead protector around her neck. Hinata's adult let her hair grow to waist-length, and now wears a light purplejacket and navy pants. If you know another difference from Hinata's child and adult which didn't yet I mention, please tell me about it, so I can add more information detaily.

Just like my previous post, I have new collection from Hinata Hyuuga Shippuuden Wallpaper that I wanna share to you all Narutofans. Just click on image to get the real pixels and save it. I'm still waiting your information about Hinata. Thanks for your visited here.

No comments:

Post a Comment