Saturday, August 13, 2011

Character Challenge

Day 02-
B Character

Ban Mido


Ban from The Getbackers
<3
I absolutely love him!
He also looks even more hot when his hair is straight :D


o_o
So. Hot.

Favourite Quote:
'Just a minute. Did you have a pleasant dream?'

Day 03-
C Character

Chihiro (Sen)


Chihiro from movie, Spirited Away.
Spirited Away is my favourite movie of all time, I first saw it when I was 7, and right away fell in love with the movie and characters :3

Favourite Quote:
Chihiro: I promise I'll be back, Haku. You can't die.
Lin: What's going on here?
Kamajii: Don't you see? It's called... Love. 

Day 04-
D Character

Deidara


Deidara from Naruto
I LOVE him! I just cannot express how much love I have for him!
Lol, I still remember, at first I thought he was a girl. :<
Sorry Deidara.
I also cried when he died T_T And then Kabuto 'revived' him with that technique, and I was happy to see him again, but I wanted to kill Kabuto for using him like a puppet! 
Damn you Kabuto!

Favourite Quote:
'Art is an EXPLOSION' 

Okay, wow, can I just say that it is immensely hard to choose just ONE character?
I love so many of them, it's so hard to choose T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment