Thursday, August 11, 2011

ANIME CHALLENGE

I MADE A NEW CHALLENGE
I Thinks it'll be pretty funskies ;D

It's called...

THE A-Z FAVORITE ANIME CHARACTERS CHALLENGE

OK
So everyday I'll be posting a favorite character that starts with the corresponding letter.
For example..
Day 01-
A character
Day 02-
B character 
and so on!

Sooooo, technically, it's a 26 day challenge :D

SO
Today is day 1:D

Day 01-
 Favorite A Character

Alphonse Elric


Alphonse Elric
From Full Metal Alchemist!
He is SO cute!
And SWEET!
And I just LOVE him!

Favorite Quote: 
'This body comes with many inconveniences. But inconveniences don't make me misrable! There is no reason for you to pity me! My life was put back together with alchemy by my brother. If i deny myself, that would mean i'm denying my brother, along with alchemy. I believe in the potential that alchemy holds. I want to believe in it!'



No comments:

Post a Comment