Saturday, August 20, 2011

Character Challenge: Ooops :L

I seriously need to remember to updatee!
I'm soo bad, how many days have I missed???
6 DAYS?!?!
ACK
OK
I'll do 4 days in compensation :L 
I WILL REMEMBER TOMORROW

Day '05' (shh)-
E Character


Envy
From FMA

I LOVE HIM
I knew he was a guy straight away!
(Probably because I started the manga first :L Also because I noticed he had no breasts :L)
Probably one of my first real big crushes on a character.
I seriously cried when he died :( T_T
 Fave Quote: 'Hey Fullmetal shrimp' This one line, just starts a whole lot of other hilarious lines from both Ed and Envy 
(I just want to say that Ed is one of my fave characters as well ;D)

Day '06'-
F Character


Fai
From Tsubasa Resovoir Chronicles

I really love Fai, but not  in a 'I want to have your babies' kind of way :L
LOL
I just want to give him a huge bear hug! I see him as more of a big brother...
Hahaha yeah...so, I just really admire and like him :))

Fave Quote: Still, I think sometimes it takes more strength to cry when you need to.

Day '07'-
G Character


Gaara
From Naruto

I've always loved loved Gaara, even when he was a wee bit crazy, but that wasn't his fault :<
But anyway, he is just SO amazing, especially now, he's the Kazekage, he's so nice and responsible and just ah!
I'm so happy about the latest chapters of Naruto. I'm so happy for Gaara, I legitimately cried. I was so happy for him! ;_; tears of joy :3 


I especially couldn't contain myself when I saw THIS ^^^
 I seriously feel like crying again T_T

Fave Quote:"There are no enemies here because we've all suffered at Akatsuki's hand! So there is no Suna, no Iwa, no Konoha, no Kiri, and no Kumo! There are only shinobi!"

Day '08'-
H Character


Haku
From Spirited Away

My first anime crush :) (Actually, no, I think that belongs to Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon :L..oh well)
I wuvvv him, although he belongs to Chihiro :>
Haku and Chihiro FOREVER :<

Fave Quote:
Everything he says, i can't choose :<

(I've noticed that all of my favourite characters are male :L)
>_>
Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment