Sunday, June 5, 2011

Well I haven't posted in a while :/
Oops...



Well anyway...
I've started watching Godannar...
Ha ha yeah, I know, it's pretty cheesy, but I like cheesy (cause I'm cool like that XD)
Lol
So yeah, it's OK I guess and the opening title is really catchy, I find myself humming it in class :)
Oh, and it also has a lot of fanservice in it :/ But now I'm kinda use to it, there's just so much of it in anime you get use to it after a while and barely even flinch when it comes up ^_^




See? Catchy~

I'm also hooked on [C]
I think I said that in the last post but ohwell 
I watched episode 8 today (yaaaay ^_^) can't for more episodes!!
I really like the opening title as well, I like the singer/band (I'm not really sure) it's Nico something or other, I forget (don't hurt mee >_<)


What else should I watch??
If anyone reads this, pleasee comment and tella me what I should watch :<(what is that face??)
I need recommendations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment