Sunday, October 9, 2011

O_O

O_O
So....
I haven't posted in ages. 
Well I've actually been kinda busy :l (school D:)
Anyway, I've finished most of the anime's I've been watching. I've also recently bought the Wolf's Rain complete collection :D It's a good anime :)
I've also started watching Higurashi (finally!!) I've been wanting to watch it for ages!

Oh, and the new season of anime looks good, nothing too exciting, but yeah. Going to watch Persona 4 the animation. I've actually never played the game :L (notsoldinAusD:) I'm going to have to order it online :<

Oh, I found this thing on Tumblr, and I've converted it into a daily "challenge" for myself, so I write more on here. I'm just going to choose a random anime each day and answer the following questions. So yeah :D Today I chose Bleach :D

Bleach

Favourite Person: As hard as it is to answer this question with so many amazing characters in this anime/manga, I'm going to have to go with Ulquiorra.
Least Favourite Person: Sui-Feng... :L I dunno, I'm just not that into her :L
Prettiest Person: Charlotte Chuhlhourne...



BWAHA jks jks, Yumichika Ayasegawa (didn't want to pick a girl lol)
Person I Want to Marry: Ulquiorra 
Person With Whom I Want to Be Best Friends: All of them! Hahaa, but if I had to choose one, Yachiru Kusajishi, she's so cute :3 
Favourite Pairing: Orihime X Ulquiorra
Unpopular Opinion: I think Sui-Feng is annoying :L 


No comments:

Post a Comment