Saturday, October 15, 2011

NARUTO

OMG
I seriously wasn't expecting that (well okay I did have this inkling(sp?))
 SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERS
............................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................



Sooooo, Tobi/Madara....actually isn't Tobi/Madara??
So in short, Madara gets his own little Resurrection...which means he had to be dead....which means the the guy in the mask...isn't Madara :L (unless it is and Madara's just done some weird shit to fuck everyone's mind)
I'm really not sure as to who it is ?_?
The Obito theory is...well, cute and i've totally ruled out the theory that it's Madara's younger bro. Maybe it's a new character entirely? 
Or maybe it's Madara's LOVE CHILD?! LOL I had to say that. Oh wouldn't that be hilarious ^o^

OR, maybe it's Orochimaru! That guy had a way of getting around and really did not die easily o_o
LOL I'M KIDDING.

NARUTO

Least Favourite Person: Tobi (whoever the jerk is :L really don't know at the moment D:) (oh and Kabuto, dumb geeky Oro wannabe) Prettiest Person: Hinata Hyuuga (she's realllly pretty)
Person I Want to Marry: Deidara (or Sasori lol)
Person With Whom I Want to Be Best Friends: Sakura Haruno and Naruto. Both. Can't choose. I want to be BFFS with everyone!
Favourite Pairing: I'm Sakura centric with a few exceptions :L lol. Other than Sakura though...KibaHina :3
Unpopular Opinion: I don't like the anime. The manga is much better to read. So if you haven't seen or read Naruto yet, READ it first! 

No comments:

Post a Comment