Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ah! My Goddess Manga Series

Oh My Goddess! (Aa! Megami-sama!), also known as Ah! My Goddess, is a seinen manga series by Kosuke Fujishima. Since the manga was first published there have been four anime offshoots.The manga tells the story of college freshman Keiichi Morisato, who, because of his pure heart, has been chosen by Yggdrasil, Heaven's computer system, to receive a single wish. The angelic "goddess" Belldandy is sent down to Earth to ask for his wish, and tells him that he can potentially wish for anything that he wants, from becoming a billionaire to destroying the world in an instant. Oh My Goddess! has seen various anime adaptations throughout the years, from the original OVA release, to the currently running TV series. Main Characters: Keiichi Morisato, Belldandy, Urd, Skuld. In this category you can find high quality Ah My Goddess wallpapers and posters.
Ah! My Goddess Manga SeriesAh! My Goddess Manga Series

Ah! My Goddess Anime WallpaperAh! My Goddess Anime Wallpaper

Ah! My Goddess PictureAh! My Goddess Picture

Ah! My Goddess Anime SeriesAh! My Goddess Anime Series

No comments:

Post a Comment